Monday 2 April 2018

WHY!??

Why did we're fall apart,
And for a thousand years to say that i miss you,
And i pray to God everynight,
And i asked both you and i could be forever..

Everynight i pray for you,
Everyday i think of you,
Everynight ive dreamt of you,
But you left me all alone,

After all im sorry for the pillow for a lot of tears,
And for the brain for uploading a million thoughts,
And the last time i sorry for my heart,
Which ive made it break,,,
And would it make difference if you know that i still cares you??

Tears fall from these eyes
You make me so broken
And you left me all alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KA KHAWVEL I NIA SIN

Hming satliah lo tak a ka koh...Nu i... I kal duh ta țalh sia tiraw..!!  Hmuhtheih loh thinlung keh sawm, lungchhe mittui tla hi a sin hrukf...